So let’s just start off by saying I love cookies.
And guess what I love more than cookies? EASY to bake (and healthy) cookies!
So when I came across this super easy banana oat vegan cookie recipe then I had to give them a go and see if they pass the husband snack time test.
The easiest and healthiest cookies in the world!
This is a recipe for those moments when you just want super quick cookies with wholesome ingredients, that are easy and healthy so you don’t regret anything.
Believe me! They are super easy and have helped me out when Josh wants a treat!! (I gave him these ones while learning new ways to make the donuts) They are naturally sweetened with banana, healthy enough to enjoy as breakfast or snack!
- Preheat oven to 400 F (204 C)
- Peel and mash the bananas (or blend) and oats together in a large mixing bowl. The end result should be about the same consistency as normal cookie dough. (If it’s too dry add more bananas, if it’s too dry add more oats).
- You can keep the banana and oat mixture as – is, or add extra flavor by mixing a small handful of raisins (or any flavor you want: cinnamon, nuts, chocolate chips).
- Align some parchment paper on a baking tray (It’s not the end of the world if you don’t have it, and neither did I, oops!). Split the dough evenly, roll them into a ball, then flatten them. Or, you may just want to shape them into whatever you want! Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.
- Let them rest for a few minutes and get a coffee or tea on the go, and BANG just like that you’ve gobbled up the yummy vegan cookies without feeling guilty!
They are such an easy and brilliant snack that literally takes 15 minutes. Plus it satisfies a hungry husband!