Kris Vallotton is a well-known speaker, author, and senior associate leader of Bethel Church in Redding, California.
He is a seasoned prophet who has equipped and trained many leaders around the world.
Kris comes from a business background and ran a repair shop whilst living in Weaverville.
Through his teachings and writings, Kris Vallotton inspires and challenges people to deepen their faith and understanding of God.
In this article, we have curated 30 life-changing Kris Vallotton quotes that will help renew your faith and inspire you on your spiritual journey.
Additionally, we have included links to some of Kris Vallotton’s recommended books for those who wish to dive deeper into his teachings.
II. 30 Life-Changing Kris Vallotton Quotes That Will Renew Your Faith
1. “The goal of Christianity is not to escape earth, but to change earth.”
2. “God is not a vending machine, He’s a Father who loves relationship.”
3. “You are not defined by your failures, but by your victories.”
4. “You can’t conquer what you won’t confront.”
5. “The devil can’t stop your destiny, but he can try to distract you from it.”
6. “You are not what other people say about you, you are what God says about you.”
7. “God wants to bring you out of your comfort zone and into your calling.”
8. “God’s love isn’t a theory, it’s a reality.”
9. “Don’t let your past dictate your future.”
10. “The greatest miracle is not healing, it’s forgiveness.”
11. “The world needs people who will love even when it’s hard.”
12. “God is not withholding good things from you, He’s preparing you for them.”
13. “You are not a mistake, you are a masterpiece in progress.”
14. “God wants to give you the desires of your heart, but first He wants to shape your heart to desire the right things.”
15. “You have a purpose, a destiny, and a calling that only you can fulfill.”
16. “When the enemy tries to bring up your past, remind him of his future.”
17. “You are not a victim of circumstance, you are a victor in Christ.”
18. “God doesn’t just give you strength for the battle, He gives you victory over it.”
19. “The world needs dreamers who will turn their dreams into reality.”
20. “God’s grace is not just enough to save you, it’s enough to transform you.”
21. “Don’t just pray for a miracle, become one.”
22. “The only way to overcome fear is to confront it with faith.”
23. “God’s love is not based on your performance, it’s based on His character.”
24. “You are not alone, God is with you every step of the way.”
25. “You are not insignificant, you are a vital part of God’s plan.”
26. “God can use your greatest weaknesses to reveal His greatest strength.”
27. “Don’t let your circumstances determine your attitude, let your attitude determine your circumstances.”
28. “You are not too broken for God to use, you are just broken enough for Him to heal.”
29. “God’s plans for you are bigger than your past mistakes.”
30. “Your purpose is not to make a name for yourself, but to make the name of Jesus known to the world.”
Recommended Books by Kris Vallotton.
Kris Vallotton is a prolific author and has written several books that have empowered readers to discover their true identity and walk in their purpose. Here are some of his recommended books that have inspired and transformed the lives of many:
1. Spirit Wars: Winning the Invisible Battle Against Sin and the Enemy
– In this book, Kris Vallotton reveals how to identify and defeat the spiritual forces that seek to steal, kill, and destroy our lives. He empowers readers to overcome their struggles with sin and live victoriously.
2. The Supernatural Ways of Royalty: Discovering Your Rights and Privileges of Being a Son or Daughter of God
– This book teaches readers how to live as royalty and walk in their God-given authority. Kris Vallotton reveals the secrets to living an abundant life and fulfilling God’s purpose for one’s life.
3. Moral Revolution: The Naked Truth About Sexual Purity
– In this book, Kris Vallotton addresses the issue of sexual purity and challenges readers to embrace a lifestyle of holiness. He provides practical tips on how to overcome sexual temptation and live a life that honors God.
4. Poverty, Riches, and Wealth: Moving from a Life of Lack into True Kingdom Abundance
– This book reveals the biblical principles of wealth creation and financial abundance. Kris Vallotton demonstrates how to break free from a poverty mindset and embrace God’s abundance.
5. Fashioned to Reign: Empowering Women to Fulfill Their Divine Destiny
– In this book, Kris Vallotton empowers women to discover their true identity and walk in their God-given purpose. He challenges cultural and religious stereotypes and inspires women to live as change agents in their sphere of influence.
These books are just a few of the many resources that Kris Vallotton has to offer. They have inspired and transformed the lives of many and continue to provide practical wisdom for living a life that honors God.